Monday, March 28, 2011

I don't think she likes rice


I don't think she likes rice cereal. She's spent the past two days pushing it around and wiping it on her face. A spoonful or two is all about the amount that she actually eats.


Tonight at dinner as I pondered whether to continue with the rice, I wondered if it was that she didn't like it or was she having trouble with eating all together. I decided to give her something else to test it out. I looked around my kitchen and saw my Trader Joe's haul but cooking it would take too much time. I spotted the bananas and thought "Why not." My original thought was to do veggies first to stay away from sweet fruit, but I needed to know if she could eat.


I broke off a small piece of the banana and mashed it with a fork




She likes it!


I guess that answers my question. She ate about 1/3 of a small banana. We'll have more tomorrow.


I am not giving up on the rice. I said this will be trial and error. Tomorrow I'll make a new batch and I'll try making it thicker.


No comments:

Post a Comment